What's included - On-site setup
We promise not to just send you a radio in a box
At M.R.S. Communications, we go above and beyond to ensure that you and your staff are properly equipped for a long term future with StoreNet or NiteNet.
Once you’ve chosen a bespoke package that’s ideal for your business needs, one of our Account Managers will arrange a convenient delivery date for you. We will then come to you and provide an on-site setup service.
"M.R.S. Communications understands the issues, the pressures, the workings and the operational issues of a Business Crime Reduction partnership. We therefore feel they are perfectly placed to provide our communications equipment. "
The on-site setup includes:
- Installation of equipment including radios and repeaters
- Installation or adaptation of existing network facilities
- Software setup and installation where relevant
- License applications for any necessary radio systems
- Basic handset training provided to staff
To get the most out of your security system, we also provide comprehensive training packages to teach you everything you need to know about your radio system. Have a look at our certifications to find out more about our training.